Thursday, March 15, 2012

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I just got my film developed from my time in Palm Springs-- and here are a few of my favorite shots! I'm just in love with all of the color in Palm Springs. The abundance of interesting plants- including a huge variety of succulents and bougainvillea -- makes my heart sing. That, and all of the mid-century architecture. #LOVE

And just a little update on my new job-- I'm almost done with week one! So far things have been busy, busy, busy... but I love it so far. I'm definitely feeling very grateful :)

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!

    Congrats on the new job too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice pictures!

    A big congratulations on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Palm Springs, despite being a born-and-bred Californian. Need to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Palm Springs and the Ace hotel. (I even had my bachelorette party there.) you got some great shots. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment! :)